Sunday 8 October 2023

Teachers Day Special


     Teachers going thru hard work for the past years. That's why we are here to celebrate Teacher's Day. One of the models who are stepping stones on our dreams and specific goals are our teachers. They are like road signs who guides us in our destination to move forward in life. They are like light bulbs who are thinkers. This is how teachers are. 
     Teachers are like our own parents who showcase on learning on how this life evolved thru out the universe. Teachers are heroes who save children from a devastating future. They are simply there for us. They're passion for learning and educating people warms their heart and soul, oh how I was inspired by them. They've been inspiration not only to me but to everybody. Oh how I love the teachers. 

     Teachers expressed themselves being exhausted mostly when the pandemic struck, but they've been brave to fight for it and remain with a smile. Pandemic is truly a hard work for most of us but the teachers thought of it. Respect is truly needed which they deserved thru a rollercoaster ride of adventure. They've been through quite a ride but they kept fighting.

     That's why I trust myself on not giving up. I've been insecure thru my achievements these past few years but them being there is truly remarkable. I've been really grateful. That's how they are my role models.

     They are brave like soldiers who protects people on seeing and learning things bad in life. A warm soul is in front of us but we don't know they will actually be there for us. Let's all give support and appreciation to all our teachers who sacrifice their bodies on the weekdays to teach people with knowledge and wisdom. That's why Teachers Day is celebrated. Its the time to actually give thanks to our teachers who become our stepping stones towards our goals.

THANK YOU SO MUCH TEACHERS, I HOPE YOUR LIVES WHICH LIVE MUCH LONGER. WE LOVE YOU TEACHERS.





Source:

No comments:

Post a Comment